Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fall- I love this time of year!!




So this last week my nephew Wyatt and I spent a lot of time together. My brother and sister-in-law were at elk camp, as was Brody. We had a lot of fun doing various activities. Wyatt's highlight was when we raked leaves and then played in them. He is such a little ham for the camera. We also walked to the park, walked to the library, and walked to school. Wyatt loves to walk everywhere- it makes him feel like such a big boy. I love fall- the colors are so beautiful!!. I will post more pics from our eventful week as soon as I get them downloaded! Enjoy

2 comments:

Bradford Bunch said...

cute pics, I want to take pics of my girls in the leaves, but here in Cali there are hardly any.

JaY said...

I love the middle pic of Wyatt. How perfect. What a cute kid.