Tuesday, November 21, 2006

More Pics


Here are some more pics to share with you that I found when I was looking through my pics that are on my computer. The one of Brody and the salmon is from last October when we went to the Oregon Coast with a bunch of my family. The guys and I went out crabbing on one day and maxed out on the amt of crab we could catch at 76. Later that evening we had a huge fresh crab feast...mmmm. The next day Brody went fishing with my dad and brothers and cousin and caught his first salmon..which weighed about 30lbs...way to go Brod!! The other picture is of my nephew Levi. I had gone over to my brother's house to see the boys and found him sound asleep in the living room just like he is...I couldn't resist taking the pic. Anyhow, it's been a while since I've put any pics up. I'll have to take some new ones..so you don't get stuck looking at all my old pics. Have a wonderful thanksgiving this Thursday...remember what the holiday is really about and let your loved ones know how thankful you are!! I'll be working.. but want you all to know how thankful I am to have such a wonderful group of family and friends, and a wonderful husband to share my life with!!

1 comment:

JaY said...

Cutie Levi and Brody too. Nice catch Brod! Boo for having to work on the holidays. There is one good thing about being 9 months preg this time of year. No working on the holidays. Yeah.