Monday, December 18, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything on here- I've been super busy mailing Christmas cards and packages (there are 9 birthdays in our family in December), and getting ready for the upcoming holidays. On top of that I've been working nights- which makes finding time to shop a little hectic...thank God for online shopping!! As many of you already know, Brody and I are going to California to spend Christmas with my family this year. We leave on the 21st and will be home on Christmas day..in the afternoon. I'm looking forward to spending time with my family...who I don't get to see very often anymore. But, like all of my family gatherings....it tends to get a little stressful...so wish us all luck!! We are especially excited to spend time with our beautiful neices!! They haven't got to see their uncle Brody since our wedding in 2005. I love to watch him with the girls...on the outside he appears so composed and "tough" but when one of the girls smiles at him, his heart melts and he is completely whipped...I LOVE IT!!! Besides all of the holiday busyness, Brody and I have been busy with work and home stuff. Brody's business has really picked up this year..and he hasn't had a lot of down time. Everybody needs the work done right away. He gets a little stressed sometimes, but overall we are very thankful for the business!! Work has been a little slow for me, but thats the way it goes in OB..it's either feast or famine. I love my job, it is amazing to share such a wonderful experience with the families...although it does get stressful at times. The other night I had to deliver the baby because the doctor didn't make it...it, like every time that happens, is such an adreneline rush. Thank God I work with a wonderful nurse.. who I think makes a great teammate. The baby was beautiful and the family was especially thankful to me...I thank God every day that I have such a rewarding job. So...other than all this, 2006 has been a good year for Brody and I with many blessings and reasons to be thankful. We are happy and healthy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your Blog Arlee!! So good to see you and read what you have written. Your Aunt Angie and I love you very much and we are so proud of you. We will make it top priority to meet your husband as soon as we get back home to visit. If we could work it out, do you think the two of you would like to visit Chicago? You have to see this city at least once in your life. I bet if we talked to Aunt Sue and Uncle Doug, they would come out at the same time...it would be a blast!!
I'll keep checking back in now that I know where your blog is. Iam going to go tell Aunt Angie about it right now!!
Love,
Uncle Dan