Monday, August 20, 2007

19 Weeks!!

Well, I'm 19 weeks today. Thought I'd write a little note to let everyone know how I'm doing. I still get sick....unfortunately and am REALLY REALLY sick of being sick...but lately it seems like it's getting a little better. I have to remind myself of that as I'm leaned over the toilet barfing my guts out...sounds like fun huh!! On a better note...I started feeling the baby move at 16 weeks. It is an amazing thing that I can not even describe!! I love this baby so much already. I could lay around for hours with my hands on my stomach smiling as it moves around in there. I love it...I also love Brody's reaction as he gets to feel it move as well. I've never seen him smile so much...I can't wait to see him be a daddy..it makes me love him so much more, and I didn't think that possible. He gets a little irritated at me when I push on my stomach trying to wake the baby up to get it to move...I just laugh at how protective he already is. I have my 20+ week ultrasound on the 12th of September...but we still do not want to know the sex. Anyhow- I'm doing fairly well overall. Working 8 nights in a row gets harder and harder every day. I think work makes me sicker:) Anyhow- I will try to update you all more...lots of love

2 comments:

JaY said...

Babies are such wonderful miracles. How blessed women are to be able to experience carrying them. Even though we have to experience all of the aches, pains and sicknesses that come along with it. I can't wait to feel the baby move.

Bradford Bunch said...

I am glad that you can feel the baby moves, and as far as the tummy, what tummy? You look great!!!