Thursday, September 06, 2007

21 1/2 weeks...but who's counting

Just a quick update. I'm now 21.5 weeks pregnant. I have been feeling fairly well over the last couple weeks with just an occasional sick day!! Brody and I have been busy trying to get the babies room cleaned out and ready to paint...It seems like there is so much left to do, yet so little time to get it done in...while feeling like I still have forever...if that makes sense to anyone but me?? Anyhow- I'm a little discouraged at myself, since I've already gained almost 15 pounds...ike!!!:( We'll see for sure on the 18th when I have my next OB appt...but I'm not looking forward to hearing the cold hard truth!! Anyhow- better start working out again!! Wish me luck..and motivation!! On a lighter note. It has been a little cooler the last few days..and I LOVE it. I can not wait for the fall and winter. I have never hated summer so much in my life...I'm sick of the heat. Ready for some rain and snow...and needing to wear warmer clothes. BRING ON THE RAIN!!

1 comment:

JaY said...

You sound like me when I was preg. I hated it as you well remember. In hind site it goes by really fast. If it makes you feel better Janelle still hasn't had Cairo. No...of course that doesn't make you feel any better. Well, I'll be moving home soon...there that worked huh! Love ya.